VI International Convention of Sport and Physical Activity (AFIDE)
The Science University of Physical Culture and Sport “Manuel Fajardo” and the National Institute of Sport, Physical Education and Recreation of the Republic of Cuba, summon for the V International Convention of Sport and Physical Activity (AFIDE) which will be held in Havana in November 23th to 27th 2015. The Convention's subject will be “Professional Development, Physical Activity and Life Quality."
Its main goal will be to make possible the exchange, promotion and to spread the experiences and the results of the investigations in the field of the physical activity and sports.
This convention has been organized by:
• The National Institute for Sport, Physical Education and Recreation.
• The Cuban Olympic Committee.
• The University of Physical Culture and Sports Sciences “Manuel Fajardo”.
• The National Commit of Baseball
• The Sports Medicine Institute.
• Cubasports A.S.
Professors, investigators, university students, institution's leaders, organizations, and enterprises involved in the Physical Activities and Sport.
1. Formation and improvement of the professionals in Physical Education and Sports..
2. Administration and management in Physical Activity and Sports.
3. Leisure, physical activity, spare time and life quality.
4. Physical Education (k-1, k-2, adults and adapted) and Sports for all.
5. Sports, sustainable development and society.
6. High performance Sports.
7. Prophylactic and Therapeutic Physical Culture.
9. Science applied to Baseball.
10. Psychology in physical activity and the sport.
11. Chess and it relationship with others sciences.
• Values formation.
• Computer and communications technologies applied to the Physical Activity and the Sports.
• Sport, diversity and gender.
• Sports for handicapped.
The Scientific Program will be held through:
• Pre-convention courses
• Masterly and especially conferences.
• Presentations of aural and posters reports.
EVENTS INTEGRATED TO THE CONVENTION:
VI International Conference on High Performance Sport.
4th International workshop “Leisure, spare time and recreative activity".
4th International workshop “Management of the physical activity and sports in present stage".
6th Symposium of Prophylactic and Therapeutic Physical Culture.
3rd International workshop “Society, environment and sports ".
4th International workshop “The Continuous Improvement of the Physical Culture Professional"
2nd International workshop "Physical Education and sports for all. It's challenges".
2nd International workshop “Psychology in the Physical Activity and Sports".
2nd International Symposium of the Applies Sciences to the Baseball.
2nd International workshop of Chess.
4th International Symposium of Biomechanics.
Other Important Activities:
• Specialized visits to centers linked to the physical activity and sports.
• Presentation of books with the convention's subject.
• Associated expositions.
Standards for summaries and synthesis presentation:
Those who are interested to make an exposition work in this event should send the summaries and synthesis to the Organizing Committee before September 5, 2013 in an electronic format following these standards:
1. The summaries should be presented in Spanish language, in Microsoft Word format (97, 2003 or 2007) letter sheet (21.59 cm. width per 27.94 cm height) Arial letter 12 to a 1.5 space and not exceeding the 250 words, and consist to an only paragraph ( in Spanish and English). The tittle of the work must be appear, the subject with its related, name of author or authors (max. 2), professor and scientific category, email, work place and country.
2. The synthesis of the work should not exceed the 10 sheets and its design have be introduction (antecedents and current status to base the investigation) general problem, work objective, methodology used and development (general description of the investigation and results) Also should be contain conclusions, bibliographic references and bibliography.
Standards for posters presentation:
In the same way as for the works to be presented, the posters authors should send their works before September 5, 2013 to the Organizing Committee in electronic format following these standards:
1. A Summary in Spanish language, in Microsoft Word Format (97, 2003 or 2007) letter sheet (21.59 cm. width per 27.94 cm height) Arial letter 12 to 1.5 space and not exceeding the 250 words and consist to an only paragraph ( in Spanish and English) In this must be appear the title of the work, the subject whit its related, name of author or authors (max. 2), docent and scientific category, email, institute of belong and country.
2. The synthesis of the work should not exceed the 10 sheets and its design have be introduction (antecedents and current status to base the investigation) general problem, work objective, methodology used and development (general description of the investigation and results) Also should be contain conclusions, bibliography references and bibliography
3. The posters will be presented in a 0.70 m format as minimum (width) for 1.00 m as maximum (height). It should be structured in: title, author, co-authors, institution, country, a work's synthesis with the results obtained together with graphics, photos, etc. that illustrate the work done.
The languages for work presentation will be Spanish and English. The simultaneous interpretation will be available in all working sessions.
The participants will pay the inscription fee in arriving to Cuba at the event seat. The Professors and Directives who do the inscription in our web site http://afide.inder.cu , before September 30th 2015 a 20% discount to the corresponding inscription fee will be made.
To be able to pay the fee corresponding to students, an official letter should be presented from a university which certifies that he/she is a pre-graduated student or an UCCFD´s postgraduate student. The fees for delegates and students inscriptions include: An accreditation module, participation in the convention's activities, an attendance and author's certificate in case of presenting any work. The companion's fee inscriptions include: Accreditation and participation in official activities of opening and closure.
INSCRIPTIÓN FEE WITH DISCOUNT:
Professors and Directives 200.00 CUC Professors and Directives 160.00 CUC
UCCFD´s postgraduate students 150.00 CUC UCCFD´s postgraduate students 120.00 CUC
Pre-graduated students 100.00 CUC Pre-graduated students 80.00 CUC
Companions 100.00 CUC
Courses 40.00 CUC
CUC: Cuban Unit Currency.
We invited you to visit Havana City and enjoy these five wonderful days. We are sure you will enjoy the safety atmosphere and hospitality that Cuban offer, the weather's kindness, as well as, the natural beauties of the country besides the magic atmosphere that only this city can bring and you may know our colonial squares full of interesting stories.
Welcome to Havana
M.Sc. Luis del Toro Reyes
Santa Catalina Avenue # 12453 e/ Boyeros y Primelles, Cerro, Havana, Cuba
Phone Number :( 53) (7) 620-39-86
RECEPTIVE: CUBASPORTS S.A.
Is the Agency for specialized trips academic scientific and professional exchange of sports in Cuba
Street 40 # 306 corner 3rd A. Miramar, Playa, Havana, Cuba.
Phone Number: (537) 2040348 and (537) 2041862
ORGANIZER PROFESIONAL TO THE CONGRESS: PALACE TO THE CONVENTIONS
Lic. Alicia García González.
Phone Number: (537) 208 5199, 202 6011 to 19, ext. 1510.
Fax: (537) 202 8382.
Comentarios » Ir a formulario
La Bitácora del Dr. Ucha