Roma 27-30 September 2012
Sport Medicina, the challenge for global health: Quo vadis?
ATHLETE CARE AND CLINICAL MEDICINE
PRE-PARTICIPATION SCREENING, SPORT ELIGIBILITY AND PREVENTION
GENETIC IMPLICATIONS FOR HEALTH AND PERFORMANCE
MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND SPORT
DISEASE PREVENTION AND THERAPY: THE PRESCRIPTION OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
LIFESTYLE-INTEGRATED PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
ADAPTED PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND DISABILITY
NEW TECHNOLOGIES IN SPORTS MEDICINE
TRAINING, SPORTS EQUIPMENT, HEALTH AND PERFORMANCE
RETURN TO COMPETITION: ADVANCES IN DIAGNOSIS AND REHABILITATION
EXERCISE, GENDER, SEXUAL HEALTH AND REPRODUCTION
NUTRITION, METABOLISM AND SPORTS
SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND MISUSE
SPORT AND ENVIRONMENT: ASSESSMENT AND PREVENTION OF RISK FACTORS
ETHICS IN SPORTS MEDICINE
THE PROTECTION OF THE SPORTS PHYSICIAN: MEDICAL AND LEGAL ISSUES
Italian CME credits
Italian Ministry of Health C.M.E. (Continuing Medical Education) accreditation will be applied for.
European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) accreditation will be applied for.
Guidelines for abstract submission
Before preparing and typing your abstract, please read carefully the instructions.
Il you have any question regarding abstracts submission please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Abstracts can only be submitted on line on the official congress website:
• Opening abstract submission: 15th November 2011 – h. 24h00min
• Abstract submission deadline: 31st March 2012 – h. 24h00min
• Notification to authors: 30th April 2012 – h. 24:00
• An author may submit a maximum of two abstracts as first author (only one of these abstracts can be submitted in the preferred format of oral presentation). The submitted abstract must be presented by the first autor who must be a registered participant.
• It is possible to appear as co-author on other abstracts.
• Please note that for each accepted abstract, the registration fee of at least one of the Authors will be required.
• Abstracts received after 31st
March 2012 or incorrectly drawn up, will not be accepted. Afteryour submission further changes cannot be accepted. In case of acceptance, any error in spelling, grammar, or scientific contents will be reproduced as typed by the author.
• Accepted abstracts will not be published unless registration documents and the payment of the registration fee are settled.
• Abstracts must be written in English.
• They have to be typed into the Abstract Submission Body
• They are restricted to 2000 characters (including spaces)
• They have not to contain tables or graphs.
• The title has to be brief and IN CAPITALS.
• Spell out words. Do not use abbreviations.
• The family name of the authors has to be preceded by initial(s) of the first name (omit titles: MD, Prof., Dr. etc.)
• Citation of the principal institution, city, country.
• In the body of the text, description of the aim of the study, materials and methods, results and conclusions.
• References in the text have to be cited at the end of the abstract (they must fit in the 2000 characters).
• Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the e-mail address as registered in the “Personal Details Page”.
• Notification of the acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed.
• The sending author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors of the status of the abstract.
All abstracts will be reviewed by Scientific Committees, which will make recommendations as to the type of the presentation (oral or poster).
The author may state preference for the type of presentation (oral or poster) and select the topic among the proposed ones. The final decisión however lies upon the Scientific Committees.
Presenters must be registered for the Congress to guarantee the participation in the Scientific Sessions and the publication of the abstracts in the proceedings.
• Oral presentation format is PowerPoint. Oral presentation time will be 7 minutes plus 3
minutes of discussion. Oral presentations must be pre-uploaded in the Speakers Ready Room afore.
• Poster size is A0 (height: 120 cm, width 90 cm).
Poster format is portrait. The authors will be notified on the date (28 or 29 September 2012)
in which they will have to put up their poster in the morning and discuss from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m.
All poster shall be removed in the evening.
The Italian Sports Medicine Federation (FMSI)
Viale Tiziano, 70 - 00196 Rome, Italy
Congress Venue Rome Caval ieri
The scientific sessions are held at the Rome Cavalieri - Via Cadlolo 101 - 00135 Rome,
Italy - Phone +39 0635091 - www.romecavalieri.it Organizing Secretariat
AIM Group International
Rome Office: Via Flaminia 1068 - 00189 Rome, Italy
Phone: +39 0633053.1 - Fax: +39 0623325626
Simultaneous Translation will provided from Italian into English and vice versa.
Participants requiring an entry visa to Italy may request assistance from the Organizing Secretariat
Please enter the website on-line services and click on "invitation letter for VISA" to access
Exhibition and Sponsorship
A technical, pharmaceutical and publication exhibition will take place in the Congress Venue throughout the scientific works.
Additional sponsoring opportunities are available.
For any information, please contact the Organizing Secretariat, AIM Group International (Rome Office).
For further information, visit the official Congress website:
Comentarios » Ir a formulario
La Bitácora del Dr. Ucha